Asolo Repertory Theatre is looking for the greatest star that can Belt it Like Brice for a chance to win a VIP evening on the town and at Asolo Rep. The contest will begin immediately and will run until June 10, 2012. The Grand Prize Winner will be announced on June 13, 2012 and will receive a dinner for two at Cafe L'Europe, a personal driver to and from dinner to the theater, box seating for Asolo Rep's production of Fanny Brice, America's Funny Girl, a featured spot on Asolo Rep's website, as well as other great prizes. Click here to watch Fanny Brice (Marya Grandy) belting on stage.
To enter, send a short video submission of you singing 16 bars or 30 seconds of your favorite song to email@example.com to prove you can Belt it Like Brice. All video submissions are final and will not be returned. One grand prize winner will receive a VIP Evening, during one of the final weekend performances (either Friday, June 15 or Saturday, June 16) of Fanny Brice, America's Funny Girl.
The following grand prize is for one winner and one guest on the select final weekend performance:
- Dinner for two at Cafe L'Europe
- Luxury Car Service from Thrifty Car Rental to Asolo Repertory Theatre
- VIP arrival at Asolo Repertory Theatre, photos provided by Cliff Roles Photography
- Two tickets to see Fanny Brice: America's Funny Girl in the VIP Box Seating
- Light refreshments provided at intermission by Morton's Gourmet Market
- A private "Meet and Greet" with the actors backstage after the performance
- Return Luxury Car Service from Thrifty Car Rental, back to Cafe L' Europe, to your vehicle.
- The winning video will be featured on Asolo Rep's Facebook page as well as the Belt it Like Brice Asolo Rep webpage.
One runner-up will receive a Morton's Gourmet Market gift basket and two mezzanine tickets to Asolo Repertory Theatre's Fanny Brice, America's Funny Girl.
Official contest rules and regulations can be found online at asolorep.org. By entering the contest you are stating that you have read and agree to the official contest rules. The maximum file size for any submission is 100MB. Video files submitted to the entry email address and must be provided in one of the following file formats: avi, mov, mpg, or wmv. The video must not exceed one minute in length, including any tags, and must be in English. All submissions are final and may not be modified or edited without permission from Asolo Repertory Theatre. No submissions will be returned.
Fanny Brice, America's Funny Girl is playing now until June 17. Written and directed by David H. Bell, this new musical follows Brice as she tells her side of the story about the men in her life, all while singing the songs that made Brice famous- including Rose of Washington Square, Secondhand Rose, and My Man.
Tickets for Fanny Brice, America's Funny Girl are available through the Asolo Repertory Theatre box office by calling 941-351-8000 or toll-free, 800-361-8388. Tickets are also available online at www.asolorep.org.